[Eeglablist] Changing the 'style' of scalp maps in a STUDY

Tara Davis taradavis001 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 08:58:38 PDT 2014

I have a 'style' question about creating scalp maps for channel ERPs and
clusters in a STUDY.

pop_topoplot gives the option to change the 'style' of the topomaps from
'both' to 'fill'.  I would like this option for the STUDY topomaps, but
there is no optional input from the GUI using pop_erpparms to change the
style of the maps for either channel ERP or cluster maps.

Is there a (fairly) easy way from the command line to change the style of
the topomaps in a STUDY?  Please understand that I only have a basic
knowledge of using EEGLAB from the Matlab command line.

Thanks,
Tara