[Eeglablist] Is there a list of rejected epochs?

Dagfinn Matre Dagfinn.Matre at stami.no
Wed Apr 30 11:18:47 PDT 2014

Hi

I have an epoched dataset and have rejected epochs that contained artifacts. Thereafter I have saved the new dataset. This has been done to a bunch of files.

Now, afterwards, I would like to know which epochs that was deleted. Is there a list of rejected in the EEG variable conained in the set-file?

Best,
Dagfinn

Dagfinn Matre, PhD
Forsker/Research scientist
Statens arbeidsmiljøinstitutt/Nat Inst of Occupational Health
P.O. Box 8149 Dep.
N-0033 Oslo, Norway
T: +47 23 19 52 15/F: +47 23 19 52 04/M: +47 47 23 60 47
E: dagfinn at stami.no