[Eeglablist] Merging of Channel Time Series

Anderson, Ronald C ronald.c.anderson at ttu.edu
Sun May 4 00:17:34 PDT 2014

All:

As part of an EEG time series analysis, our team would like to combine multiple channels of data into a single time series. As an example, taking 60 channels of EEG data and merging certain channels to make a set of 15 channels. Several analyses would be conducted on the merged data, including coherence, power, SL, and GC. I am writing to the EEGLAB list serve to see if anyone has suggestions for a best-practice method of integrating several channels into a representative time series.

We thank you for any assistance you can provide. My apologies if this question seems simplistic or has already been addressed on the list serv.

Regards,