[Eeglablist] Why doesn't BINICA show up as an option in ICA?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu May 8 09:44:51 PDT 2014

Dear Natalie,

Sorry for inconvenience.
I'd like to give you a temporal solution using a command line meanwhile you
post it as a bug to bugzilla
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

After loading the set file you want to decompose, run the following command.

[wts,sph] = binica(EEG.data(:,:), 'extended', 1);
EEG.icaweights = wts;
EEG.icasphere = sph;
EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG, 'ica');
eeglab redraw