[Eeglablist] triangular / sawtooth / zig-zag pattern in spectral data

Iman M.Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Mon May 12 12:34:35 PDT 2014

Hi Pete,
In general ripples in Fourier transforms mean there are some sudden changes
in the data for example the Fourier transform square wave is a Sinc wave (
like a Guassian with a lot of ripples- Gibb's phenomena). Anyhow, could you
try to filter your data with a low pass filter to see if you still see the
sawtooth stuff?
Best
Iman