[Eeglablist] extracting epochs between 2 adjacent events

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed May 14 16:11:44 PDT 2014

Dear Shahar,

It would be faster to build your own rather than modifying EEGLAB to be
able to deal with variable epoch length... simple solution is to use set
the epoch length to the longest epoch you have, and let other epochs
redundant/meaninless at the end. I actually often do redundant epoch thing
since our wavelet transform requires -1 to 2 seconds regardless of actual
stimulus onset asynchrony to analyze down to 3 Hz.