[Eeglablist] Power Spectrum vs. Power Spectral Density

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 3 12:28:57 PDT 2014

Dear Brian,

Actualy I did not know the difference. According to wikipedia, spectral
density is something like spectra represented as cumulative distribution
function.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectral_density

I don't know though when it is more appropriate to use power spectra and
spectral density... someone in the list please help us.

Makoto