[Eeglablist] Spatial resolution

Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJ ibtissem.khouaja at live.fr
Mon Jun 23 16:52:07 PDT 2014

Dear list,

in order to increase the spatial resolution at an EEG examination,
can we insert a new signal knowing the location in cartesian coordinates neighboring signals
and their representation based on autoregression vector of 10 points?

I want to know if there is work in this context and what are the interpolation methods used.

Thanks in advance,

--
Ibtissem KHOUAJA BENFRADJPhD in computer scienceSpeciality Signal ProcessingLaboratory LTIM, University of Monastir, Tunisiahttp://www.labtim.org/accueil.phpLaboratory LIGM, Univerisity of Paris-East, France http://ligm.u-pem.fr/