[Eeglablist] (no subject)

Iman M.Rezazadeh irezazadeh at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jun 25 12:06:23 PDT 2014

Theoretically you can apply ICA to those two channels and achieve 2 independent sources. But the main point is how do you want to interpret those two sources. Why don’t you use other techniques like thresholding and visual inspection if you would not do real-time processing?

-Iman

Iman M.Rezazadeh, Ph.D. , M.Sc., B.Sc.

Research Associate II

UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine

Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior

760 Westwood Plaza, Ste 47-448

Los Angeles, CA  90095

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/iman-m-rezazadeh/10/859/840/