[Eeglablist] Questions about sampling rate, deleting channels, and adding additional channels

Eric HG erichg2013 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 13:16:03 PDT 2014

Hello!

I have some questions that I hope you can help me with:

1) I have a dataset with a different sampling rate than the others. Should
I resample the other datasets down to the same sampling rate as the one
dataset?

2) I have had some problems with a few channels in some of the datasets and
I was wondering if it could be problem if I deleted those without
interpolating?

3) I have tried to add T1 and T2 by using the template in eeglab
(standard-10-5-cap385.elp) but they do not exist. Is there a way to get the
coordinates for the two channels?

Best regards,

Eric