[Eeglablist] Help with baseline

Matthew Schalles mdschall at ucsd.edu
Fri Aug 1 13:40:14 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Sometimes for continuous periodic listening or moving experiments (eg.
tapping to a beat) the mean value of the entire epoch is treated as a
baseline for time-frequency comparisons. This might work for you as well,
though the epoch length for these experiments are usually < 2 sec.

For example http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16860292

cheers,
Matt