[Eeglablist] ICA and eye blink component

Stephen Politzer-Ahles spa268 at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 5 14:07:59 PDT 2014

It does not; some participants won't show as clear a component (maybe they
had fewer blinks or their blinks were less stereotypical). Sometimes it can
help to record a few blinks on purpose at the beginning of the recording to
use as a template.

Stephen Politzer-Ahles
New York University, Abu Dhabi
Neuroscience of Language Lab