[Eeglablist] nfreqs / padratio warning when running newtimef

Ramón Martinez nucleuscub at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 11:25:13 PDT 2014

Hi Oman,
 Thanks for reporting this issue. Yep, you are right, and this is the way
the newtimef function actually works,  when 'nfreq's ' is provided it
should use that number of output frequencies and not the one defined by
using the 'padratio' option. We've fixed this message.
 You can find the function with the fix here:
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/svn/software/eeglab/functions/timefreqfunc/newtimef.m
Thanks,
 Ramon

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Omar Mian <omian88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When using newtimef without the nfreqs parameter, the following warning
> gets printed to the workspace:
>
> Warning: 'nfreqs' input overwrite 'padratio'
>
> However, when using newtimef with the nfreqs parameter, the warning is not
> present.
>
> Shouldn't this happen the other way around (warning generated when nfreqs
> is used)?
>
> Omar

Ramon Martinez-Cancino