[Eeglablist] Second edition of An Introduction to the Event-Related Potential Technique

Steven J Luck sjluck at ucdavis.edu
Sat Aug 23 12:56:30 PDT 2014

At the risk of shameless self-promotion, I'd like to let everyone know that a second edition of my ERP textbook is now available.

Luck, S.J. (2014). An Introduction to the Event-Related Potential Technique, Second Edition. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.

The new edition has about twice as much text and five times as many figures as the first edition.  However, to keep the book small and inexpensive, large parts are available (for free) online at: http://mitpress.mit.edu/books/introduction-event-related-potential-technique-1

I hope you find it useful!

Steve

Steven J. Luck, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Mind & Brain