[Eeglablist] Using pop_rejepoch() + eeg_store() eliminates epoching information

Ole Traupe ole.traupe at tu-berlin.de
Wed Sep 17 08:32:50 PDT 2014

Hi all,

there is something I don't quite understand. Here is what I do with some
set files that are already loaded, looped via 'sf':

     OUTEEG = pop_rejepoch(ALLEEG(sf), rIdx, 0);     %reject some epochs
with missing events,
     OUTEEG.setname = [ALLEEG(sf).setname,'_epochsRejected']; %define a
new set name,
pop_saveset(OUTEEG,'filename',OUTEEG.setname,'filepath',subjPath{ceil(sf/4)});
%save the set to a file,
     [ALLEEG,EEG,CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG,EEG,24+sf);     %and
store it in a position in ALLEEG

What's weird is that the new entry in ALLEEG (e.g. on position 24+1, for
the first loop cycle) is lacking all the epoching information (#trials =
1). But this information is present when I load the saved set file from
disk.

Is the problem sitting in front of or behind the screen?

eeglab13_3_2b
MATLAB Version: 8.2.0.701 (R2013b)

Ole

--

Dr. Ole Traupe

Labor Manager
Biopsychologie und Neuroergonomie

Postanschrift:
Technische Universität Berlin
Institut für Psychologie und Arbeitswissenschaft
Sekr. MAR 3-2
Marchstr. 23
10587 Berlin

Zimmer: MAR 3041