[Eeglablist] Artifact Subspace Reconstruction (ASR)

bpm at uvic.ca bpm at uvic.ca
Thu Oct 16 21:13:16 PDT 2014

Hello Makoto and Christian,

Thanks very much for the response!

-Bryce.

Re: [Eeglablist] Artifact Subspace Reconstruction (ASR)
From:
Makoto Miyakoshi <mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu>
Date:
14-10-16 07:58 PM

To:
Christian Kothe <christiankothe at gmail.com>
CC:
EEGLAB List <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>, "bpm at uvic.ca" <bpm at uvic.ca>

That makes perfect sense to me Christian. Thanks! It is very informative.

Makoto

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Christian Kothe