[Eeglablist] optimization toolbox for dipfit_erpeeg ?

Archana Singh sine.arc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 03:40:56 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I would like to source localize my ERP to MNI brain. I am trying to use
dipfit_erpee() for this purpose. However I get an error as follows.Any
suggestions on how to fix this error ? Thanks for sharing!

Diagnostic Information:
Feature: optimization_toolbox
License path:
XXX\R2013b_licenses\license_Archana_XXXXX_R2013b.lic;C:\Program
Files\MATLAB\R2013b\licenses\license.dat;C:\Program
Files\MATLAB\R2013b\licenses\license_Archana_XXXXX_R2013b.lic;C:\Program
Files\MATLAB\R2013b\licenses\license_Neuro-PC_XXXX_R2013b.lic
Licensing error: -5,357.
Error: File: fminsearch.m Line: 1 Column: 1
The input character is not valid in MATLAB statements or expressions.
Maximum number of iterations reached. Fitting failed

PS: I am running an example from the tutorial (
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A08:_DIPFIT )using the following dataset
EEG=pop_loadset('eeglab_data_epochs_ica.set')

Best,

Archana

Archana SIngh
ERATO Researcher,
Functional and Chemosensory brain imaging group
Department of Applied Biological Chemistry
Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences
The University of Tokyo, Tokyo 113-8657