[Eeglablist] .CNT files with no header

Matt Craddock matt.craddock at uni-leipzig.de
Fri Oct 24 04:04:36 PDT 2014

Dear list,

During a recent recording with the Neuroscan SynAmps2 system, the Scan
software crashed straight to desktop when I pressed Stop Recording.
While the EEG data was clearly recorded, the resulting .CNT file has no
header information, so I can't load it using the standard EEGLAB
commands. Anybody got any suggestions? I can get most of the header
information from similar files, but what's not so easy to figure out is
how many frames there are exactly, and where exactly in the file they start.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Dr. Matt Craddock