[Eeglablist] EEG connectivity literature sources?

Fernando Trincado Alonso fernandotrin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:28:21 PST 2014

Hello James! I can recommend you the following papers:

[De Vico Fallani09]Evaluation of the Brain Network Organization From EEG
Signals A Preliminary Evidence in Stroke Patient
[Friston13]Analysing connectivity with Granger causality and dynamic causal
modelling
[Lang12]Brain Connectivity Analysis A Short Survey
[Nolte04]Identifying true brain interaction from EEG data using the
imaginary part of coherency

Best regards!