[Eeglablist] ICA results are not applied after copying to new data set

Arnaud Delorme arno at ucsd.edu
Thu Nov 6 02:26:04 PST 2014

Dear Becky,

Your code is fine and should run. Do not copy the icaact matrix though.
One issue might have to do with saving the changes and updating the EEGLAB interface.

[ALLEEG EEG CURRENTSET] = eeg_store(ALLEEG, EEG, CURRENTSET);
eeglab redraw;

Alternatively, use menu item (Edit > Dataset info) and you can copy ICA weight between datasets on this interface.
You may also look at what is generated in the EEGLAB history (eegh) if you want to integrate this into a script.

Arno