[Eeglablist] Time frequency question using newtimef

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 18:36:17 PST 2014

Hello Pau,

The links below might help. Further, you might want to take a close
look at the eegh (eeglab history) for several different settings
using the newtimef gui. This has been helpful to me before
in interpreting whether I'm making an error. Cheers.

http://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2012/005965.html
Time-frequency decomposition time range problem, at
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/TIPS_and_FAQ#Time_Frequency

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 5:38 AM, Pau Alexander Packard <paupackard at gmail.com