[Eeglablist] Measure Projection Error

Ahmed Almurshedi ahmed19875000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 00:11:59 PST 2014

Dear List,
I have problem with running of measure projection toolbox. I'm try to run my study which consist of two groups and two conditions but I got error as below. how to avoid it please?
Also, is there any way to save the memory?  I'm using win7 with 4gb RAM. Even I have set the memory option still sometimes I get error out of memory.

Error message:

Reading dipole data...Reading scalp-map data...Pre-clustering array row 1, adding ERP for design 1 cell(s)[17] component 1 ...Reading erp data...Computing the requested mean cluster scalp maps (only doneonce) 575/1216 polarities inverted while reading component scalpmaps Inverting ERP component polarities based on scalp mappolaritiesIndex exceeds matrix dimensions. Error in pr.dipoleAndMeasureOfStudyErp (line 102)                   obj.linearizedMeasure = icCombinedErp(:,obj.icIndexForEachDipole); Error in create_mpt_submenu>command_measure_project (line64)       STUDY.measureProjection.(measureName).object =       pr.dipoleAndMeasureOfStudyErp(STUDY, ALLEEG); Error while evaluating uimenu Callback   Thank You
AHMED