[Eeglablist] Error when I want to create SIFT project using MPT

Mohammed Jarjees m.jarjees.1 at research.gla.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 05:58:53 PDT 2015

Dear eeglab team,

I want to make a project in SIFT by using measure projection (MPT) plugin. I created a study and I made MPT project with no error. However, when I go and select SIFT project the error message appears:

Error using PropertyGrid/set
The name 'PanelOnly' is not an accessible property for an instance of class 'PropertyGrid'.
Error in constructor (line 15)
    set(obj, varargin{:});
Error in UIControl (line 46)
                    obj = constructor(obj, varargin{:});
Error in PropertyGrid (line 72)
            self = self at UIControl(varargin{:});
Error in arg_guipanel (line 63)
h = PropertyGrid(parent,args{:},'Properties',properties);
Error in create_mpt_submenu>command_measure_project (line 75)
        cfg =
arg_guipanel('Function', at grp_mpa_prjGraphMetric,'Parameters',{'STUDY',STUDY,'ALLEEG',ALLEEG},'PanelOnly',false);
Error while evaluating uimenu Callback

Thank you anyone who can offer advice!

Mohammed Jarjees