[Eeglablist] importing the events

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 17:33:07 PDT 2015

Dear Edward,

> Is this means that, after loading channel location file we need to use
"the clean continuous data using ASR". And then, performing the
re-referencing? Is this can be the average reference that you mentioned?

clean_rawdata() is very powerful and I always like it. However, I do not
mean that's the only solution. You can check if there are bad channels by
using trimOutlier(), for example.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/TrimOutlier

> I did this from File menu -> import event info -> from data channel. Do
you think it's the right process?

I guess so. I haven't had chance to try that pathway, so I have no
experience.

Makoto