[Eeglablist] weird horizontal stripes on topoplot

Simon-Shlomo Poil poil.simonshlomo at nbt-analytics.com
Thu Sep 24 03:47:05 PDT 2015

Dear Tarik,

I have seen this before, and it was an issue with the new graphic system in
Matlab 2014b. This should have been fixed in the latest version of EEGLAB.

Best wishes,
Simon-Shlomo Poil

> Hello eeglabers,
> Has anyone had this simple problem with printing topoplots or spectopo,
> where extra vertical lines showup? I'm sure it's just matlab question.
> Thanks for any attention you can spare.
> A link to an example of dropbox is right below:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ogune4h1k8t2yw/topo.png?dl=0

NBT Analytics BV
http://www.nbt-analytics.com

IMPORTANT: This message and any attachments are intended for the individual
or entity named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost
by any mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also please
notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your
system. Thank you.