[Eeglablist] Postdoctoral position in the neural basis of numerical cognition (UMass)

Joonkoo Park, Ph.D. joonkoo at umass.edu
Tue Oct 6 07:22:16 PDT 2015

Apologies for cross-posting.

The Cognitive & Developmental Neuroscience Lab at the University of
Massachusetts Amherst (directed by Dr. Joonkoo Park) is currently looking
for a postdoctoral researcher to work with us. We are interested in the
neural basis of mathematical thinking and its development, and we use EEG
and fMRI to address outstanding research questions in that domain. Please
visit our website for more information: http://www.codeneuro.net/.

Specific research agenda for this position is flexible within the general
interests of the lab, but candidates with a strong background in EEG/ERP
methods are especially encouraged to apply. The candidate will have a PhD
in Cognitive Neuroscience or related field with a strong record of research
productivity. Prior experience in research on numerical cognition is
desirable but not necessary. Starting date is flexible and the position is
for one year initially with the possibility of renewal.

Interested candidates should send a CV (including contact information for
three references) and a short cover letter describing research interests to
joonkoo at umass.edu. Review of applications will begin November 2015 and
continue until the position is filled.

--
Joonkoo Park, Ph.D.