[Eeglablist] Plotting ERPs - changing plot layout

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 1 10:54:16 PST 2015

Dear Anne,

Graphics and statistics in STUDY (and single-subject level analysis anyway)
is not exactly for publication, that's my impression. Therefore I always
need to write code to prepare them for presentation.

I wrote std_ErpCalc for my colleagues. This maybe useful for you too. I
don't know if solves the convenience issue though.
http://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Plugin_list_process

Makoto