[Eeglablist] Eye tracking

Sanjaya Vipula sanjayavipula at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:34:22 PST 2015

Dear All,

My question is not directly related to EEG. Sorry about that.

I want to record data of the eye movement, finally to get the focus point
of vision in 3D space simultaneously with EEG recording. There are some
wearable technologies which I can be used for my purpose. But I am
concerned any interference noise caused by the eye tracking device to the
EEG measurement.

I want to locate the eye tracking system remotely.  Can you recommend some
good system which will suits my requirement.  Thank you for your help.

regards,

Sanjaya

--
<sanjayavipula at gmail.com>Sanjaya Vipula Bandara,
B.Sc. Mech.Eng.(SL), MPhil.Biorobotics(SL), AMIESL