[Eeglablist] Error using DIPFIT2

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Aug 9 14:16:31 PDT 2016

Dear Recep,

You need to compile the mex-file. This is OS-dependent. I don't know what
OS you are using, but unfortunately your OS is not compatible with what is
available as default.

If you go to the folder where mexw64w is located, you can also find '.c'
files. You need to compile it using Matlab command line. I recommend you
Google it to figure out how. You can, I believe, find related questions and
answers in the past mailing list archive for sure, since I've encountered
the similar issues back in old days. Good luck! If you can't make it, ask
us again.

Makoto