[Eeglablist] How to get simple STUDY stats on spectra across conditions

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 18 10:27:01 PDT 2016

Dear Winslow,

Yes, that's a legitimate question indeed.
You'll see more or less reasonable stat result after creating STUDY. You
can create single subject STUDY to run the statistics, so I recommend you
try it. It's not the most convenient thing since you still need to code to
obtain output. You may find ErpCalc() plugin for STUDY more or less usable
for your purpose. If it does not work or is not very convenient, let me
know.

Makoto