[Eeglablist] EEGlab permutation test time window

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Dec 6 21:03:41 PST 2016

Dear Nancy,

I guess you are talking about ERSP statistics, and you ask this because of
multiple comparison correction?
Well, you can crop the data when feeding them to statcond() function (I
assume you are doing this on command line, not GUI). That's the first thing
I thought, probably the easiest solution for you. Please forgive me if I'm
talking about completely different thing, I may have misunderstood you.

Makoto