[Eeglablist] Error in study

Ahmad, Jumana jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 08:19:16 PDT 2017

Dear List,
I have precomputed channel measures for study. I have:

[STUDY ALLEEG] = std_precomp(STUDY, ALLEEG, 'components', 'erp' , 'off', 'rmbase',[-100 0] , 'scalp', 'on', 'spec', 'on', ...
'specparams',{}, 'ersp' , 'on', 'erspparams' , { 'cycles' [3 0.5] 'nfreqs',14, 'freqs',[4 25] }, 'itc' , 'on');

However, when I try and plot channel measures it says:

Cannot use file to lookup channel names. The file needs to be recomputed.

Can anyone advise me on how to fix this error?
Best wishes,
Jumana
Jumana Ahmad
Post-Doctoral Research Worker in Cognitive Neuroscience
EU-AIMS Longitudinal European Autism Project (LEAP) & SynaG Study
Room M1.09. Department of Forensic and Neurodevelopmental Sciences (PO 23) | Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience | King's College London | 16 De Crespigny Park | London SE5 8AF

Phone: 0207848 0260| Email: jumana.ahmad at kcl.ac.uk<mailto:antonia.sanjose at kcl.ac.uk> | Website: www.eu-aims.eu<http://www.eu-aims.eu/> | Facebook: www.facebook.com/euaims<http://www.facebook.com/euaims>

We are currently looking for volunteers with mild intellectual disability to be part of our exciting and world-leading European project into brain development and social behaviour. Please, do get in touch if you know of anyone who may be interested in taking part.