[Eeglablist] p-values from Fieldtrip Lite toolbox

David Jackson Morris dmorris at hum.ku.dk
Sun Jun 11 04:54:39 PDT 2017

Folk,

Is anybody able to help me retrieve p-values (those plotted on the quaint -log10(p) axis) from Fieldtrip lite nonparametric analyses of ERPs in an eeglab .STUDY?

Any tips, chunks of code or pointers to variables greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this is a duplicate query - if it is, I couldn't find an original.

Cheers

David

David Jackson Morris
Postdoc

Københavns Universitet/University of Copenhagen
Audiologopædi/Speech Pathology & Audiology
Byggning 22, 5 sal/Building 22 5th floor
Emil Holms Kanal 2, lokale 22.5.14
2300 København S/ Copenhagen

Office 22.5.14
TLF 35328660