[Eeglablist] Announcing the workshop on cloud-based BCIs at the BCI Conference 2017

Vinay Jayaram vjayaram at tuebingen.mpg.de
Thu Jul 6 02:31:10 PDT 2017

Dear all,

We are happy to announce to potential attendees of the 7th BCI
Conference in September 2017 that Workshop 1 (Cloud-based BCIs:
challenges and opportunities of home-use systems for big data
collection) is now calling for abstracts about work on BCIs for home
use. This workshop is intended to bring together the various subfields
of the BCI community to focus on some of the most pressing issues in the
field: Robust machine learning with large datasets, low-cost and robust
hardware, and applications for use without expert assistance. We are
also happy to confirm Dr. Tim Mullen (Qusp Neurotechnologies) and Prof.
Brian Murphy (BrainWaveBank) as keynote speakers for our workshop.

More information and the workshop schedule can be found here
https://webdav.tuebingen.mpg.de/graz2017/. Interested parties are
invited to submit a 200-word abstract about the work they would like to
present either via the website or to cloudbci at tuebingen.mpg.de by 4 August.

Looking forwards to seeing you in Graz,

Vinay Jayaram

--