[Eeglablist] Notch filter

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:14:07 PDT 2017

Hello Luis, try it a few times from the GUI, preferably using eeglab
tutorial data, and see if you can replicate the problem. Review eegh output
after/if you run the command successfully from the GUI, as your settings
may be incorrect. You may also want to take a closer look at the function
documentation to be sure about which setting you are using. Best wishes.