[Eeglablist] File import error (OpenViBE)

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Oct 16 01:35:59 PDT 2017

These are not standard conforming Brain Vision files:

* Channel numbering should start with 1
* DataFile and MarkerFile in vhdr do not point to existing files
* The marker file completely misses a [Common Infos] section including DataFile
* The marker file misses an identification key („Brain Vision Data Exchange Marker File, Version 1.0“)

This should be fixed in the export function. Please, report to OpenVibe or whoever wrote the export functions.

Best,
Andreas