[Eeglablist] fieldtrip to eeglab

Federica Molteni federica.molteni at univr.it
Fri Oct 20 07:03:05 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I have done preprocessing of my data with Fieldtrip and would like to load it into EEGLAB.

At first I have tried to load it as matlab file, but got this error:

pop_editset(): raw data file 'E:\Matlab_code\new pipeline\neglect\1_AM_data_pICA_clean.mat' found
eeg_checkset note: upper time limit (xmax) adjusted so (xmax-xmin)*srate+1 = number of frames
Creating a new ALLEEG dataset 1
Done.
Undefined function 'isnan' for input arguments of type 'struct'.

Error in eeglab>updatemenu (line 1560)
    if ~isempty(ALLEEG) & CURRENTSET~= 0 & ~isequal(EEG.data, ALLEEG(CURRENTSET).data) & ~isnan(EEG.data(1))

Error in eeglab (line 368)
			updatemenu;

Error while evaluating Menu Callback

So I have tried to use the function fieldtrip2eeglab, but I am probably making some mistakes because this is what happened:

Undefined variable "data" or class "data.trial".

Error in fieldtrip2eeglab (line 20)
for i=1:size(data.trial,2)

Do you have any idea about what I'm doing wrong or do you have any suggestions?

Best,
Federica