[Eeglablist] Bin List

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:46:36 PST 2017

Hello, this might be a question for ERPLAB help list. If you are using
eeglab for epoching/etc... then please resend your question and provide
more details. In general, in eeglab you can epoch on multiple triggers
(thus making a set of epochs that contain all epochs for triggers/events
you selected).