[Eeglablist] Script for gain model?

Nguyen, Lydia T ltnguyn2 at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 20 10:53:47 PST 2017

Hello all,

I am interested in understanding how EEGLAB implements the gain model for baseline correction (defined in Grandchamp & Delorme, 2011), specifically how exactly it is coded in EEGLAB. I was wondering if anyone could either send me the code or point me in the right direction where I can find the source code for this process? Alternatively, if anyone has written out a script for gain model baseline correction and would be willing to share it I would be grateful!

Thank you,
Lydia

--
Lydia T. Nguyen