[Eeglablist] std_dipoleDensity() is updated to support Talairach daemon

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 2 19:22:28 PDT 2018

Dear EEGLAB users,

I updated the plugin std_dipoleDensity(), now ver. 0.40, to show
probabilistic anatomical labels for the cluster centroid. The diameter of
the confusing sphere is calculated by using centroid's standard deviation
(mean across x, y, z), which makes the calculation of standard deviation in
dipole distance from the centroid more meaningful. Please take a look at
the screenshot. More convenient now!

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/DipoleDensity#Version_0.40_Update_.2810.2F02.2F2018.29

I appreciate the technical support I received from Arnaud Delorme, Ramon
Martinez Cancino, and Christian Kothe.

Note that the one of the changes made in dipoledensity() function, which is
to correct the total sum of dipole density to 1 instead of 4, needs to wait
for the next EEGLAB update release.

If you have trouble, please let me know.