[Eeglablist] Last shout out

Dr. Michael Villanueva mvillanueva at alphathetacenter.com
Mon Nov 5 11:34:45 PST 2018

Hello
Wanted to remind interested parties on the list know that we will be holding our "Unofficial pre-meeting for EEGLAB workshop by Alpha Theta Center: Preparing basic set-ups, terms used, and concepts" this coming Wednesday 1-6pm.  If you have not received our welcoming letter and brief outline, then you are not registered with us.  I am very much looking forward to this meeting: We have spent a good number of hours in discussions about conveying topics to non-engineers.  I have to say it has been a fascinating ride.

So if you wish to attends this one of a kind more personal encounters (or if you have not received registration verification), then register here:
 https://www.alphathetacenter.com/pre-workshop-for-eeglab-workshop/

As a reminder from our first announcement, we are not affiliated with nor endorsed by SCCN.

Thanks

Michael

Michael Villanueva, PhD
Alpha Theta Center