[Eeglablist] Dipfit error message?

Tzeng, Tony H. ttzeng at lsuhsc.edu
Wed Dec 12 08:37:17 PST 2018

Hi all,

I'm running into an error message when I try to fit dipoles using DIPFIT 2x with both my dataset as well as the one from the tutorial (https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/A08:_DIPFIT) after I do the co-registration and then warping. This error occurs when I try to do either coarse fit/autofit:

nargoutchk error
Not enough input arguments.,

(Error occurred in  function ft_determine_units () at line 43)

This is my first time using DIPFIT and I didn't see any similar posts from the last few years, so any advice would be greatly appreciated! I am using Matlab 2010a and EEGLab 14.1.2b

Best,

Tony Tzeng