[Eeglablist] Granger Causality and ICA

Fabio Castro Fabio.Castro at brunel.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 04:03:47 PST 2018

Hello,

I would like to do a connectivity analysis using Granger causality test. I am aware, however, that when doing this, the signal should not be filtered. This may be a problem for me, because I remove the eye blinks using the frontal electrodes and ICA.
Would this be a problem for the analysis, and how can I optimally analyse the data?

Kind Regards,

FABIO

________________
Fabio Castro, MSc
PhD Researcher (Cognitive Neuroscience)

T +44(0) 749 0328732
E fabio.castro at brunel.ac.uk<mailto:fabio.castro at brunel.ac.uk>

Brunel University London
Centre for Cognitive Neuroscience
Division of Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences
Department of Life Sciences
Heinz Wolff Building (HNZW270), Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk<http://www.brunel.ac.uk/>
Connect with the University on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/bruneluniversity>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/bruneluni>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/brunel-university-london-12575>, Google+<https://plus.google.com/+bruneluniversity/posts>, Instagram