[Eeglablist] get_chanlocs

Andrew Engell engella at kenyon.edu
Fri Dec 27 07:00:16 PST 2019

Hello,

I’m also interested in purchasing a Structure Scanner and iPad for
electrode positioning (BioSemi AcitveTwo). So I second this request to hear
the community’s latest experiences, thoughts, or suggestions.  Thanks very
much.

Best,
Andrew Engell

-----
Andrew D. Engell, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychology
Kenyon College

phone:   (740) 427-5575 <//(740)%20427-5575>
email:     engella at kenyon.edu
web:       Kenyon faculty profile
<http://www.kenyon.edu/directories/campus-directory/biography/andrew-engell/>
web:       Kenyon Psychological Neuroscience lab
<http://www.andrewengell.com/>

Associate Editor, Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
<https://academic.oup.com/scan>

On December 27, 2019 at 12:03:12 AM, Eriksen, Jeff :LGS Neurodiagnostics (