[Eeglablist] Bug in pop_select?

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 30 12:06:25 PDT 2020

Dear Fernando,

Thank you for reporting a potential bug.
I wonder if you are so kind to register your finding in the bug report list.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/eeglab/issues__;!!Mih3wA!VS0RrTZ-Sl-2GapOMh92efyPEsvP6MBICYLX3zS2xTa264niyQFaqA9DsPHkfMRD7BofiA$

I have never tried [-6 -2] but I do see that one may need to do like that
depending on the event structure.
I hope you also have another event at '-2' latency so that you can re-epoch
your data to that event so that you can avoid this issue.

Makoto