[Eeglablist] Eport clean data

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:55:06 PDT 2020

Hello Lina,

One can just save out EEG.data as a matrix. Review the save function in
matlab, and a range of other matlab functions
for saving out data in various formats (e.g., google "matlab export
functions" or "write txt file from matlab")

Any data you see in matlab can be saved out as mat or other forms of files,
please see eeglab wiki, and google (matlab + export)
for basic questions about how to use matlab for modifying and exporting any
matlab data in various ways.
Check with a matlab advanced user for some orientation that may be useful
(and/or review Matlab help forums),

Probably best to make sure you export at least the EEG.data variable (which
contains your cleaned epoch EEG data).
Any other EEG software will likely require the other details (e.g, sampling
rate, channels, etc..).
For exporting to fieldtrip, within eeglab, there is the eeglab2fieldtrip
function.
Thus it is likely necessary to export all necessary bits of the eeglab
data, re-formatted/re-organized as needed.

Check documentation about the other software you want to use to be sure
about the exact format/details required for the data to be imported into
that software.