[Eeglablist] FW: [EXTERNAL] FW: online shared EEG databases

Eriksen, Jeff :LGS Neurodiagnostics JEriksen at LHS.ORG
Fri Sep 11 15:56:58 PDT 2020

Hi all,

My project to compare resting-state 256-channel EEG between controls and epilepsy patients has floundered because of the COVID-19 situation, as I am sure many of yours have as well. I am now considering trying to do this study with publicly available data. I have done some searching today, and have found a ResearchGate thread from 2017, a recent GITHUB site and an EEGlab page, but they do not appear to have any 256-channel datasets listed. If anyone is aware of such datasets online, I would greatly appreciate learning about them. I would like to have 5 minutes of clean resting EEG with eyes closed and open for both controls and epilepsy patients with clear diagnoses of TLE and non-TLE. Icing on the cake would include structural MRIs, CTs, DTI, and measured electrode positions (but not required). Please respond to this list with any public information.

Aside from known publicly available data, I would also be happy to consider including you in the research if you were able to share some of your lab’s data. Please respond to me privately if interested.

jeriksen at lhs.org<mailto:jeriksen at lhs.org>

Hope you are staying safe,
-Jeff Eriksen