[Eeglablist] EEGlab data

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:18:12 PDT 2020

Hi Chiara,

A few different formats share the '.eeg' extension, but the Biosig plugin
should be able to sort it out. Install the plug-in from the EEGLAB plug-in
manager, then *Import* the file instead of *loading* it in EEGLAB. Hope
that works.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535