[Eeglablist] shielded chambers

Michael Wenger Michael.J.Wenger at ou.edu
Tue Nov 3 09:16:52 PST 2020

All -- last week, we experienced a serious set of storms here in OK,
with one upshot being that our two shielded EEG chambers were damaged
beyond repair. We purchased these from Eckel, but have been less than
pleased with their customer service over the years. Do people have
suggestions for other vendors who would be capable of fabricating
chambers on the order of 10' x 10' to 20' x 20'? Please feel free to send
me a note directly, and my thanks in advance for the help.

-Michael

-----

M. J. Wenger, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Graduate Program in Cellular and Behavioral Neurobiology
Stephenson Cancer Center, Gynecological Cancer Center
The University of Oklahoma
Norman OK 73019

phone: +1 405 325 3846
e-mail: m <Michael.J.Wenger at ou.edu>ichael.j.wenger at ou.edu