[Eeglablist] single-trial normalization on ERSP

이창하 ckdgk44 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 01:50:35 PST 2020

Hi I have a question about plotting ERSP for study dataset

I already know that to plot ERSP with single-trial normalization I have to
use pop_newtimef() or newtimef()

however, as I understand, the newtimef() runs on the single dataset only

I want to use study to get paired t-test result between two conditions

but in the EEGLAB study GUI (plot channel measures menu in GUI) doesn't
have single-trial normalization

Can anyone tell me how to plot ERSP with single-trial normalization using
study

best regards
Changha Lee